Thursday, November 16, 2017

November 2017 Random Acts of Kindness Cards

These are the cards I've made to send on to people as part of the Random Acts of Kindness card group. Five are going within Australia, one to the UK and one to the USA. I have only pictured six because seven was throwing out my symmetrical photo. I used one of the pigs from the "This Little Piggy" stamp set and coloured that in using the Stampin Blends in Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and a tiny bit of Bermuda Bay. The base of the card is Whisper White (which is blending into the table), the next layer is Early Espresso, the strip of card is from the Coffee Break DSP and then I embossed some plain Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz cardstock and cut them out along with the very joyful pig. I hope this puts a smile on the recipients faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment