Thursday, November 16, 2017

Stampin Blends and Colour Me Happy!

I posted about the release of the Stampin Blends and the Colour Me Happy stamp set and kit here

Here are the results. I followed the colour scheme they recommended and was so pleased with how they turned out. Because I used the kit there was no chopping of paper-all you need for the base of the cards are included and the envelopes are really special. Simply stamp up your images and then colour in using the Stampin Blends.

This card the stamping was the 'Oh Hello' sentiment and the birds. The birds are then coloured in using the Stampin Blends in Pink Pirouette and Pool Party-all the embellishments-sequins, gold foil and string come in the kit.


For this card I stamped up the flowers and "so happy for you" and coloured them using Pink Pirouette. The gold strip and sequins came in the kit.

I think this is my favourite. I stamped the lanterns and "celebrate" and coloured them in using Pool Party and Punpkin Pie. The gold strip, string,tassel and one of the pumpkins came in the kit.

 And this one was as simple as it gets-the navy and white cardstock in the background and the gold edged card are part of the kit and I stamped up the "thank you" and coloured using Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Night of Navy.
In the kit you get enough of the cards, envelopes and embellishments to make four of each design so you could set yourself up and make up the whole kit fairly quickly to have them on hand.

I cannot emphasise enough how nice the Stampin Blends are to use. They are so smooth and as you can see they look as good as the advertised pictures from all the marketing if I do say so myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment