Thursday, July 20, 2017

Focus on 15-Day Fifteen

Celebration Time Bundle.

I think for most of us the most frequent times we give cards is for birthdays. The Celebration Time set is lots of fun abd perfect for birthday celebrations. There's cake, there's candles. there's presents and the dies are amazing. There are 14 dies in the set. Awesome, fun set.

These are the dies.

And here is the stamp set and some samples from the catalogue. Initially I was only going to get the dies but as it's a bundle you save 10% if you buy both together, So now both are on their way to me and I will be doing a five day series looking at this bundle next month. This is going to be lots of fun to play with!


If you would like to see a catalogue you can see it here online. If you'd like to order then contact me on facebook

I hope you have enjoyed this series and found some ideas for your own creativity. There is so much in the catalogue that I may do another Focus on 15 down the track. One of the things with such a detailed catalogue is that it's easy to overlook things and discover them as you are looking through it for the umpteenth time. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment