Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Focus on 15-Day Thirteen

How do you plan your life? I was always a pen and paper girl and then for a while went fully electronic but this year I went back to writing it down because I find it helps my memory.

Stampin Up have released a refillable planner. I'm pretty excited about this. You can use it as you would use any diary/planner but it's big enough to use for journalling. The paper quality is excellent and it comes with embellishments to decorate it so you can personalise it.


The Washi Tape that I showed on Day Three is great for planning too. The planner is undated so you can start using it at any time of the year and when the year is up you can order the refill kit which comes with everything but the cover. I am trying to hold off to start next year as I do have one that I have been using this year but not sure that I will be able to hold out that long.


If you would like to see a catalogue you can see it here online. If you'd like to order then contact me on facebook. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment