Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Birthday Memories Suite

This month sees my Mum turn an undisclosed number and my youngest grand daughter turn one. I used the Birthday Delivery Suite stamp set and Birthday Memories designer series paper to create both cards.

My grand daughter's card:


I love the cheeky fox and he and the banner are cut out using the Birthday Friends Framelit Dies.I stamped the sentiment and the flowers in Berry Burst and added a piece from the Decorative Ribbon Border punch and Enamel Shapes in Pink Pirouette to add a bit more interest.

My Mum's card:


These papers remind me so much of the Little Golden Books of my childhood. When I was little we would go grocery shopping with Mum and we were allowed to choose a Golden Book to take home. I still have them all! For this card I cut out the rabbit from the Birthday Memories paper and layered it using Crumb Cake card stock using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I used Real Red card stock for the base and a strip of Birthday Memories paper down the side. Then I added some White Perfect Accents. Very simple to pull together and I love it.

Happy Birthday to Mum and baby Evie!

No comments:

Post a Comment