Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Love Today Planner update

Earlier this month I was impatiently waiting for my Love Today planner to arrive.

See this post

It's here!

I haven't decorated the outside yet but I did have fun using the Spooky Cat designer series paper and stamp set and the wonderful 'you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands' cat punch. I stamped all the images in Smoky Slate. Halloween isn't big here in Australia but in our suburb we have quite a few kids that Trick or Treat and it seems to grow every year. I love the community feel of Halloween so I have gone from not being impressed about the whole Halloween thing to loving it!

This is the month at a view. You then have each week laid out on one page.

I love the A5 size. There's lots of room to write but it isn't too bulky. The binder is thick but that is because the paper is such lovely quality and when you write you can't see through to the other side which I love. Overall I am thrilled with it and I've only just started to utilise it. I'll give a clearer walk through once I have decorated it more and figured out how best to use it for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment