Sunday, October 1, 2017

It's October!

Daylight saving time started here today and we spent time on the kayaks on the river soaking in that late afternoon sun. Love the warmer weather and the lengthening of days at this time of year.

October also marks the start of the Stampin Up year and World Cardmaking Day is celebrated on October 7th (yes, it's a real thing!). To celebrate, Stampin Up is celebrating with specials on certain designer series papers for the whole of October and discounts on some stamp sets from the 1st to the 10th. Our annual catalogue is running until the end of May next year and our holiday catalogue runs until January 2nd next year.

October also sees my family celebrate several birthdays-my mother, one of my brothers, my daughter turns thirteen and my youngest grand daughter turns one. Add to that a Halloween party and it's going to be a busy month.

I'm looking forward to celebrating with the Daisy Delight set for my regular class (one of the sets that is on special) and the Spooky Cat bundle from the Holiday Catalogue.

Click in the link for more information about current promotions or to see the Holiday Catalogue. Let me know if you'd like anymore information.

http://www3.stampinup.com/home/en-AU/promotions_au

No comments:

Post a Comment